Little smile...
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Sweet
Feeling tired, saddened and unmotivated - My work colleague brought me this to cheer up
Little smile...
Little smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little smile...
Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Pattern Cooler
10 comments:
hope everythings ok babe? and love your mum, she's a classic!
Who *doesn't* love Caramello Koalas? :-D
Do koalas really taste of caramel? Cadbury's will put anything with chocolate these days.
Hope yer feeling better soon.
Did it stick to the roof of your mouth?
Yep Vik, all good now, started with mother dearest, speeding to work, the cab god's were against me all - 4 cabs in one day, got the LTO and my linen plan wasn't signed. I just wanted to go home! Thanks to Amanda, she didn't like seeing me so mellow.
Reverend Tim - Aren't they just the best! The perfect size, yummy chocolaty delight!
Dusty, the sugar has hit my blood stream, I’m on an artificial high :-) I thank Cadbury everyday for the chocolate varieties
Scorpy - YEP :-D smaller bites next time? I think not!!!!!
Chocolate is almost always the answer .... but if that doesn't work then ~hugs~
Love the caramello koala, yum yum.
ohhhh yumm!
Nothing like sticky goodness!
mia - chocolate, hot chocolate or vodka!
Ohhh Yummo! ain't that right guys :-)
Post a Comment